Project Management Seminars Series
If you are about to move into a project management role, if you are preparing yourself for a PM interview or if you have just started working as a project manager, you are at the right place. Now discover how to effectively lead projects through learning tools and strategies to efficiently manage capacity, time and resources. This Project Management Seminar will significantly improve your proficiency in project management. The series includes:
- Tools and software for your projects
- Learn to begin with a project through developing project charters and a business case
- Gathering and prioritizing requirements
- Planning schedule, costs, and communication
- Managing stakeholders and actively report progress
- Manage risks and issues to ensure the steady progress of the project
- Understanding the difference between project management and project leadership
- Managing team, budget, and quality
The Project Management Seminars explores the project management concepts and tools as suggested in the PMBOK Guide by PMI. This sequence will help you understand the important concepts about PMP (Project Management Professional) certification exam. The completion of these videos may count towards accreditation or ongoing education.
Don’t forget to visit PMP Certification Simplified!
A 9-week online training course designed for you, a PMP Aspirant, by taking out the Guesswork from your Quest towards the Ultimate Goal, The PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification