Estimation is a vital practice for making the projects successful. Project managers are often challenged with scope, time, cost, quality, resources and risk limitations and here estimation plays a crucial role. Being a professional estimator is an imperative part of setting schedules, creating budgets, controlling resources and running a booming team and business. This course will highlight some of the most common estimation techniques for project management. These techniques are not only viable but also used frequently in multiple projects. They require a particular data and mathematical and statistical processes that will be taught in this course.
- Learning the basic estimation techniques including analogous, parametric, and three-point estimation
- Understanding how to complete performance index
- Applying more than one estimating techniques
- Identifying estimates, make assumptions and use related information to make a valid estimate
- Identifying the likely risks and assumptions
- Defining the resource and cost estimate for completion of each activity during the project
- This course is designed for both the current and future Business Analysts and Project Managers
- Professionals who want to enhance their role as project estimators or managers
- Students and professionals who want to have a deep understanding of project estimation steps and techniques that are essential for managing a project.
Quick Links for Project Management
|Articles||Seminars||Knowledge Areas||Process Groups||Terms and concepts|
Don’t forget to join and subscribe,
Don’t forget to visit PMP Certification Simplified!
A 9-week online training course designed for you, a PMP Aspirant, by taking out the Guesswork from your Quest towards the Ultimate Goal, The PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification
0.00 average based on 0 ratings